It’s official. The meditation retreat is happening here in May. Listen to this podcast to find out what it’s all about.
And many of you have already told us that you are all coming along. If you’re in the country, join us, there are only limited places.
As usual, we wanted to chat about something and we decided we might as well speak about what we are really going to be doing at the weekend retreat. This is all too exciting!
Have you got any more new ideas? Write to us at: email@example.com
For more details on the Meditation Retreat:
- Two night’s stay in a hostel style eco-friendly cottage (wind turbine and solar panels run) in the valleys of the majestic Snowdon mountain
- Check-in Friday 10th May 4.30 pm, check-out 11 am Sunday 12th May
- All food included – Vegetarian only (most of it will be cooked by all of us together!)
- Bed linen provided for the stay
- A mini gift item pack for your keeps – A bath towel, torch, ear buds, some stationary
- Daily group meditation conducted by Dr Harish Chandra
- Campfire will be arranged on an evening for the group
- Lots of adventure – including hikes and walks, stargazing and sunset/sunrise watching for those who want to.
Other sites we may visit nearby time permitting include- the Electric Mountain, Dolbadarn Castle, and Llanberis waterfalls. For those willing to stay longer for Sunday in the area, there is the Lake Railway and even a railway that runs to the summit of Snowdon.
You will make your own way to the cottage. It is highly recommended that you get in touch with other members going to the retreat who will most likely be arranging for cars together to make it economical and split it amongst them. If, however, you wish to travel by public transport, then the nearest train station is Bangor which is 13 miles (25 minutes by car) away from where you can take a taxi to the location.
Please be aware that we are barely breaking even with our costs as transporting all the supplies to the place is a major challenge. Cost is £85 per person for the entire stay if you book by 7th of April.
For bookings after 7th of April, the cost will be £95 per person.
To book, simply click on this link, and click donate. Please simultaneously drop us an email with the name you have made the donation with telling us that it is towards the Meditation Retreat.
By reserving to attend this event you agree that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your property or yourself for the entirety of the duration of the retreat.
You also consent to being photographed or video recorded by us for the purposes of the production of our course/publicity material